United States

Welcome to the most Immigrant friendly societies in the world!

USA Immigration Programs

USA is extremely multicultural. Whether you are a Chinese, Indian, Korean, Hispanic, European, Arab or African, chances are that you will meet a lot of people of your own kind at most parts of the US, to make you feel at home.

It is among the top 10 economies of the world,  it has got many of the world’s best universities and business schools.

USA Visa Categories

In order to apply for any USA Visa, you must be eligible under one of the categories listed below. Once you find the category that may fit your situation, Simply call us to get more information on eligibility requirements, how to apply, and whether your family members can also apply with you.

1. B1/ B2 Tourist or business Visa

There are two types of Visas offered under this tourist or business Visa. They are:

B-1 for business associates, those attending scientific, educational, business conventions, settling an estate or to negotiate contracts.

B-2 for pleasure or for medical treatment. This includes tourism, visiting friends and family, medical treatment, social or service activities.

Most often the two types are combined and issued as one Visa. You have to prove to the consular officer that the purpose for you to travel to the U.S. is for a limited period and that it is temporary and you have to show the evidence of funds to cover your expenses while you are in the U.S. You must also show that you have residence outside the U.S. that you have to return to. While you are on a visitor Visa you are not permitted to accept employment in the U.S.

2. Work Visa

In order to work in the U.S. on a temporary basis, you need a specific Visa based on the type of work that you will be doing. Applicants of H, L, O, P and Q will have to get their petition approved on their behalf by USCIS. Form I-129 must be approved before applying for work Visa at the Consulate. After which the employer will receive Form I-797 that serves as your petition’s approval notification. While giving your interview at the Consulate, you will have to bring I-129 and copy of Form I-797.

Visas offered for work are as follows:

3.H1-B for Specialty occupation

To qualify for the H1-B Visa you must hold a Bachelor’s degree in specific specialty and USCIS will determine if your employment constitutes a specialty occupation and if you are qualified to perform the service. Employer is required to file labor condition application with the Department of Labor regarding the terms and condition of the contract of employment with you.

4. H-2A for Seasonal agricultural workers

This Visa allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to fill the temporary agricultural job for which U.S. workers are not available. Employer must file Form I-129 petition on your behalf. Indians are not eligible for this Visa.

5. H2-B for skilled and unskilled workers

This Visa is granted to those filling up a temporary or a seasonal job for which there is a shortage of U.S. workers. Indians are not eligible for this Visa.

6.H-3 for trainees

This is required if you are coming to the U.S. to receive training in any field from an employer for a period of up to 2 years. You can be paid for the training but it cannot be used to provide productive employment.

7. H-4 for dependents

If you are a holder of a valid H Visa, then your spouses and unmarried children under the ages of 21 may receive H-4 Visa so that they can accompany you to the U.S. But your spouse and children who hold this Visa are not permitted to work in the U.S.

8. L-1 for intra company transferees

This Visa is required if you are an employee of an international company and if it is transferring you on temporary basis to the parent branch or an affiliate or a subsidiary of the company. To qualify for this Visa you must be at a managerial or executive level and he or she must have specialised knowledge in the position that you are destined to hold in the U.S. Company. You must be employed with the international company continuously for one year within the 3 years preceding the application for admission to the U.S.

9. L-2 for dependents

If you are a holder of a valid L Visa, your spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 may receive L-2 Visa to enter the U.S. If your spouse wishes to seek employment in the U.S. they will have to submit a completed Form I-765 with the application fee. Your children will not be authorised to work in the United States.

10. Type O Visa

This type of Visa is offered to those with extraordinary ability in the science, education, arts, business and athletics or extraordinary achievement in motion picture and television production.

11. Type P Visa

This Visa is offered to athletes, entertainer’s artist and essential support personnel who come to perform in the United States.

12. Type Q Visa

This Visa is required if you are travelling to participate in international cultural exchange program in the U.S. for the purpose of providing training, employment, sharing history culture and traditions of your home country. The petition must be filed by the sponsor and is to be approved by USCIS.

13. Student Visa

Foreign citizens who come to study in the U.S. are required to be accepted by the school or program. Once they have been accepted, they will be given necessary approval documents to submit while applying for the student Visa. The students can apply for the Visa in 120 days from the start date of I-20 and they can travel within 30 days from the start of I-20. Visas offered for students are:

14. F-1 Visa

This Visa if provided to those who wish to engage in academic studies in U.S. approved schools or in approved English language program. This Visa is needed if your course is for more than 18 hours a week. This Visa is issued to students attending public secondary school. But the student is limited for 12 months at that school.

15 M-1 Visa

This Visa is offered to those who are planning non-academic, vocational training or training in the U.S.

Have A Look!

Portion of US Population born outside country is growing!

Web Designer 9.3%
Web Designer 15.28%

USA passport ranks 4th as world's most powerful passport!

Begin your journey with us.

How It Works!

Free Counselling and Customize plans

Upload your documents

Visa Processing & Confirmation

Get in Touch

You need more information? Send Your Query, We will reply on the fly!

Locate Us

201, Veena Beena Complex, Gurunanak Road
Bandra West( Opp. Railway Station)
Mumbai 400050

Call Or Email Us

+91-9372267099 / +91-9372249678
Monday - Sunday (24*7)

Contact Us